Course Membership Opens Again Soon
This is the most comprehensive and advanced
online education platform for small-scale farmers.
What is the course About?
- This course will help you master the growing of vegetables from seed to harvest, BUT
- I go FAR BEYOND that. I know that growing vegetables well has little to do with a farm’s success. You are a farmer and not a gardener and thus you need to make a profit as well.
- Thus every module and lesson is there to help
- RAISE PRODUCTION
- INCREASE EFFICIENCY
- and MAXIMIZE PROFIT
Who is this course for?
- This is for small scale farmers who want to become more profitable or more efficient by creating systems.
- This is for those just starting to look for land and begin growing.
- This is for beginners looking to quickly ramp up their knowledge. You have lifetime* access so it can be used as a reference for the time it takes to build your farm.
- This is for anyone looking to build out their high tunnel infrastructure and start extending their growing season or improving it.
- This is for those looking to find out what supplies and equipment we are using across the farm.
How is this course different?
- It was created by me, Conor Crickmore, and I make my living, and a good one, from farming Presently
- I make my living from farming not a few years ago, but TODAY
- I grow on a very small scale; less than 1.5 acres and I have the highest production per square of any farm in the world.
- I know what it is like to NOT DO WELL as that wasn’t too many years ago for me.
- My success is built on hundreds of small and large changes that I made on my farm over the last seven years. In the more than 400 video lessons, I try to cover all of the cumulative changes I made that resulted in an organized, well run, and profitable farm.
- The course follows Neversink Farms history so you also get to learn not only what I do well now, but what brought me to this point. I will talk about our failures and our incremental successes.
- The course is entertaining and beautifully shot. If you are going to watch more than 400 video lessons than it was important to me that it was fun to watch as well as educational.
- There is no small scale farm course that goes into as much detail and covers as many topics as does this course, PERIOD.
What is covered in the Course?
- This course covers much more than mastering vegetable growing. I also cover the most important details of earning money on a small scale. I delve into:
- Marketing and Selling Products – Pricing, Display, Strategy, Retail and Farmers Markets
- Creating Efficient Systems – Used throughout the farm. This is central to how I can achieve high production while only working on the farm 4 days a week.
- High Tunnels (Two Modules on this topic) – Another important area that I use to create high profits in a small space. I cover all the equipment, with links, that I use to create efficient and easily managed houses that produce an incredible amount of produce with very little labor.
- Winter and Advanced Growing Techniques to maximize production. Including my simple tomato grafting technique, microgreens, and how I earn a great income through the winter while working only three days a week.
- Ways to keep the entire farm organized with the least amount of effort. I am not an organized guy so I make this simple and easy for myself so it will be simple for you.
I am involved with the members and I answer questions regularly
- I farm and run this course. That is it. So I am regularly in the member only forum answering questions.
- I also host a regular member only webinar during which I answer live questions as well as questions posed through the “Ask Conor” button inside the course.
What about resources?
- I have included all the resources I use at Neversink Farm from employee agreements to seeding schedules
- I feel that sometimes crop planning and harvest records can be very over COMPLICATED and thus lose their value
- I have stripped away the complexity of my resources to make them easy to use for myself and thus they will be easy for you to implement on your farm
- I keep a very organized farm, but I am not naturally an organized person.
- I will show you how I organized and cleaned up my farm simply and with small incremental changes over time
- Resources include; Cheat Sheets, Schedules, Employee Manual, Sample Lease, Soil Amendment Calculator and much more
- On top of the Neversink resources, lessons include links to all the tools and supplies shown. Thus everything from a pen to a greens harvestor is linked giving easy access to hundreds of resources.
What are course members saying?
- “This course is amazing! It’s not just changing how I farm but how I organize my life. Thank you!”
- “A wealth of information on how to systematize the processes that it takes to make a productive farm.”
- “I know that incorporating his systems will help me eliminate painful wastes of time so I have more time to plant.”
- “The task tickets and cheat sheets are brilliant – more please!”
- “Great value for money. You’re a life saver!”
- “Halfway through the first module, and I am already so grateful for this course. I’ve already learned a lot.”
tentative COURSE MODULE DATES FOR NEXT LAUNCH – Plus Q and A with Conor
Once available you will have lifetime* access
Each Module contains from 20 to 40 lessons each with links to all the tools and supplies shown as well as the relevant Neversink Resources (schedules, cheat sheets, task tickets, checklist)
- Neversink Starts: from finding land to writing a lease – December 5th, 2017
- Managing the Systems: simplifying and systematizing your farm – December 10th, 2017
- Beds: a no-till solution for managing your soil – December 14th, 2017
- Designing Hoop Houses: taking tunnels to the next level and beyond – December 20th, 2017
- Soil Fertility: simplifying soil conditioning, soil balancing, and nitrogen – December 30th, 2017
- Extending the Season: Propagation: efficient seed starting – January 7th, 2018
- Irrigation: the what, when, why, and how – January 12th, 2018
- Transplanting and Direct Seeding: the best method at the right time – January 20th, 2018
- Winter Crops: Growing in every season – February 1, 2018
- Cost, Profits, and Employees: The numbers and hiring and keeping good employees – February 13th, 2018
- Weed and Pest Management: removing, reducing, and avoiding pests, February 25th, 2018
- Harvesting: tools and techniques to manage the harvest – March 9th, 2018
- Washing and Packing: layout and workflow – March 21, 2018
- Marketing and Sales: finding your market and maximizing profit – April 2, 2018
- Propagation: in-depth information on creating a propagation house and starting your transplants – April 14th, 2018
- Advanced Growing: table top and exotic vegetable production – April 26th, 2018
- Herbs: boosting the flavor of your farm stand – May 8th 2018
- Indoor Tomatoes: maximizing your production and sales with high tech growing (grafting lesson will be available earlier as I know you want to get started with this early) – May 20th, 2018
Neversink Farm Story
Find out how I took a rock filled, sandy pasture and built a profitable and sustainable market farm that provides my family with a decent salary, while only working 5 days a week.
Watch this sample lesson from the Transplanting and Direct Seeding module on using the paper pot transplanter.
Membership opens again Soon
COURSE MEMBERSHIP – $1500
Course membership is Lifetime*
After December 10th course will be available for $2000
*You will have access to the course for as long as it is online and active.